PRODUCT WARRANTY - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"Customer" refers to the purchaser of the Product(s) under the Sales Contract.
"Company" refers to Black Dots Marketing Sdn. Bhd. (Company Registration No.1181185D).
"Invoice" means an invoice or receipt issued by the Company, an authorized distributor or distribution channel(s) to the Customer of the Product.
"Product" means the Company's product(s) purchased by the Customer and referred to in the Invoice.
"Sales Contract" means [the contract entered into between the Customer and the [Company] or the [authorized Distributor] for the purchase of the Product ]
WARRANTY CLAIM AND WARRANTY PERIOD
This warranty is provided by the Company pursuant to the Sales Contract for the repair or replacement of the Product(s) and covers the defects found [in the workmanship and materials] in the Products during the Warranty Period.
Limited warranty will be for 2 years OR such other period prescribed in the warranty card of the Product, commencing from the date of the Invoice for the Product ("Warranty Period"). Click here to refer to the "Warranty Coverage"
This warranty is non-transferrable.
|Product||General Coverage||Warranty Period||Accessories||Wear and Tear||Heating Element||Motor||PCB||Power Cable||Battery|
|Russell Taylors Air Fryer||Yes||2 Years||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||NA|
|Russell Taylors Compact Personal Blender/Fruit Juicer/Hand Blender/Table Blender||Yes||1 Year||No||No||NA||Yes||Yes||No||Na|
|Russell Taylors Bread Maker/Sandwich Maker/Waffle Maker/Donut Maker||Yes||2 Years||No||No||Yes||1 Year||Yes||No||NA|
|Russell Taylors Pressure/Induction/Rice Cooker||Yes||2 Years||No||No||Yes||NA||Yes||No||NA|
|Russell Taylors Weighing Scale||Yes||2 Years||No||No||NA||NA||Yes||No||NA|
|Russell Taylors Oven Toaster||Yes||2 Years||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||NA|
|Russell Taylors Stand Mixer||Yes||2 Years||No||No||NA||1 Year||
|Russell Taylors Vacuum Cleaner||Yes||2 Years||No||No||NA||1 Year||Yes||No||3 months|
This warranty is valid ONLY for new Product(s) purchased by the Customer from the Company, an authorized distributor or distribution channel(s) in Malaysia and for one-time claim ONLY.
If the Product becomes defective within the Warranty Period, the Company will repair or replace the defective Product with new or reconditioned, or similar parts of functional equivalence provided that the Company has established after inspection, the existence of the defect covered under this warranty.
If the Warranty Period has expired; or if any other conditions of the warranty are not met; or if no proof of purchase is available, the Product may be serviced or replaced for a fee, as may be determined by the Company at its sole discretion.
The Product is limited for domestic and personal use ONLY. Any form of usage for commercial OR Small Home Business will automatically void this warranty.
SUBMISSION OF WARRANTY CLAIM
In the event of a defect or failure of the Product that may give rise to a claim for repair or replacement under this warranty, the Product must be presented to any of the Company's authorized distributors or distribution channel(s) within fourteen (14) days of the occurrence of such event.
Proof of purchase including but not limited to the Invoice for the Product must be provided for any warranty claim.
Customer is encouraged to check manufacturer’s instructions provided with the Product to determine if the defect or failure to operate is due to circumstances that may be corrected by the Customer.
The Product will be returned to the Customer if the defect is not covered by this warranty or if the Product is found to be non-defective after inspection.
The Company reserves the right to exchange the Product with other products of similar value in the event of unavailable stock for the replacement of the Product.
This warranty does not apply to the normal wear and tear, maintenance costs of the Product or for any free gifts offered by the Company under any promotional offer. In addition, this warranty does cover any warranty claims relating to any defects, failure or damages caused by any or incidental to any of the following factors:
- improper installation, misuse or neglect, abuse, failure to follow manufacturer's instructions on installation, operation, cleaning or maintenance;
- non-operating and cosmetic defects, scratches, stains, color, accessories used in or with the Product, external cables and cords, glass and lens and add-on options incorporated;
- unauthorized modifications made to the Product; altered serial numbers; repairs performed by unauthorized personnel or image burn;
- all batteries including regular and rechargeable batteries. External defects such as wiring, electrical connection or plumbing, piping, trunking, fitting, realigning of signal receivers (poor reception), and consequential loss of any kind;
- repairs necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquid unless specified in the Sales Contract;
- power supply, voltage converter and /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product;
- diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted;
- commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit or communal use; and
- external causes (including but not limited to accidents, fire, flood, earthquake, lightning strike, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion, exposure to water or moisture, or animal, or caused by insects or pests), and any rust, corrosion and similar matters.
TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
The Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify warranty claims or immediately terminate this warranty and treat the warranty as null and void, upon:
- termination of the Sales Contract resulting from disposal or repossession of the Product; and
- upon occurrence of the excluded events or violation of any of the terms and conditions under this warranty.
The Customer shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from the use of the Product.
The Customer will not use this warranty to:
- submit fraudulent, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous information; and
- announce or post unverified claims that may harm the Company, or the interests or property of other users;
In the event the Company suspects or discovers that the Customer is abusing this warranty and/or the Company in any of the ways mentioned above or otherwise, the Company may, at its sole discretion, take necessary steps to prevent and mitigate such abuse such as limiting, suspending, or terminating the Customer's warranty claims, delaying or removing hosted content, removing any special status associated with Customer, reducing or eliminating any discounts, and taking technical and/or necessary action in accordance with the applicable laws.
The Customer will fully indemnify and hold the Company (and directors, employees, authorized distributors) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by the Customer or any third party due to or arising out of his/her breach of these terms and conditions, improper use of this warranty or breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
In the event of any dispute, the Company reserves the right to make the final decision and shall have the right to cancel, disqualify the order.
By participating in this warranty, the Customer:
- fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Company's terms and conditions; and
- agrees to grant the Company and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, employees, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her full details submitted through this warranty, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
In the event of inconsistencies between the terms and conditions found elsewhere with regard to this warranty (if any) and the terms and conditions herein, the latter shall prevail.
These terms and conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
In the event of any inconsistency between the English text and text in other languages, the English version shall prevail.
For any assistance or queries about this warranty, please contact our customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.